Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Busy Busy Weekend...

I decided just to put everything up at once this time, even though this really isn't everything...just the most important stuff.

I decided to put a path through the back yard to the chicken coop... I am so tired of having to deal with the grass.

Daddy doing a little work with the new bobcat... boys and there toys. That thing is sure going to come in handy!!

Mason decided to be funny and place my shirt in high places around the house... This was the final resting place before I took it inside. He placed all the blame on our cat too.

Speaking of Mason, he decided to stop playing video games long enough to help daddy.


 
The arugula is the fastest growing thing in the garden.
 
 The bobcat needed a new muffler and instead of paying a few hundred dollars for one, Daddy decided to make one. It cost about $50 I think, possible less but it turned out real well.




 One of my little red pullets decided all of a sudden to be brave and sit on my knee. They aren't too shy but they dont make the effort to come see you. This put a smile on my face.

I found these attached to tables that I found and decided to use in the garden. They now have a new home in the chicken tractors as feeders. They work perfectly!

The chicks exploring the cinder block that holds up one side of the little perch.

Mason playin with our little cousin :) She is such a cute little bug!!

And the she and I decided to play with the puppies :)

This is the chicken coop after I scrubbed it clean (this has never been done before) and then again with the hay... All of this took place before the chicks were moved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment