Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blue-ish/Green eggs, plants, and a pregnant puppy.

The hen that lays the blue-ish/green eggs is having issues.  She is egg-pecking.  Every time she lays she turns right around and eats the egg and shell.  I have been able to get there in time to save a few but I have got to stop her from doing this because checking for eggs as often as I have been is getting tedious.  

The plants are growing great inside and its about time that they go be introduced to their permanent home.  Which means I have to get the garden ready... I have a lot of work ahead of me but I'm so excited!!!

Broccoli, arugula, tomatoes, and iceberg lettuce 

Ginger is due any day now!!! She is SO pregnant. We think she is only having two pups but for her little size, two may be one too many lol. These are just some pictures of her playing cat and mouse with a butterfly and then following me down to the pond.







No comments:

Post a Comment