Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stomach bugs and Ants...

I had one of those 24 hour stomach bugs yesterday and up until about 1 this morning... It was awful and I still don't feel good but I couldn't miss school.  Anyway I felt decent enough to go check on the garden this morning before I left and my poor feet got ate up in ants. They are all in my beds too. I HATE ANTS!!! It must have been all that rain that brought them out to build new mounds.  I couldn't care any less about ants being part of the world just as long as they build their houses in the woods or places just away from me and where I have to be and work.  I have been doing some research on organic pest control and Ive found a few things that I think would potentially work so I'm going to Walmart tonight after class to see if they have anything similar.  I just want something to get rid of the ants that wont harm my plants....Hopefully I can find something that works fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment