Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yesterday and This Morning...

 Three of my little mini greenhouses.


 This is one of two "greenhouses" that I just had to throw together this morning before the rain started falling.  I plan on getting more pipe and more plastic and replacing these soon. 
 These are my CLEAN gardening jeans.  They get way dirtier...lol
 I placed big trash cans at the corners of the house to collect rainwater for the garden so I don't have to use a lot of well water later on.  The big black one filled up in less than 10 minutes earlier this morning.  We had a TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR, of which I got caught in the middle as you can see in the other picture. I WAS SOAKED... someone told me I looked like I taken a shower fully clothed.  I plan on making something more permanent later but this shall do for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment