Thursday, May 17, 2012

I feel like I haven't posted in so long, but I have just been so busy. truth be told I don't really have the time to do it now but here I am.
Today makes one week that Michael and I have been a couple. I know that it isn't long compared to the nearly 6 months we have known each other but I was afraid the day he asked me out would never come. This was the first time I have had to "chase" after a guy and him tell me to just be patient. He set the speed and continues to set the speed for our relationship, which I love because its one less thing for me to have to worry about. Michael pretty much takes all the worry out of anything for me, except meeting his family. He has not been able to ease the worries I have about that. I told him that he had it easy...he met my family when he was still my friend from church. I must meet his dad, the PREACHER, and his mom and 2 sisters and brother as the girlfriend. Talk about pressure because I am such a shy person to begin with.
I am so thankful that I got to spend some time with him today because I leave for the beach tomorrow and wont be back till Wednesday. The lady I babysat for the other week invited me to go with her and her great granddaughters. She is such a sweet lady and I am so lucky to be involved in her family's life. She even took me to get a pedicure yesterday, which felt AMAZING I must say!! The beach will be an amazing place to take pictures, which I LOVE to do!! I wish I could have already bought a new camera but I have to wait till I get my school money next semester because the one I want is rather expensive.
Well it just started raining and I am sitting outside, so if I don't want to have to buy a new computer too, I think I should go inside :P

No comments:

Post a Comment