Sunday, May 27, 2012

Too much time has passed...so many happenings

First of all, Michael and I are no longer together. In all honesty I wish we would've just stayed friends to begin with. He is dealing with so many personal things right now that he didn't need something, or in this case, someone else to worry about. It's never fun opening up to someone, especially such a great guy like Michael, and then finding out it wasn't going to work on their end of things...but that's life. I just wasn't what he was looking for in terms of a relationship... I was told that "the dang Yankee couldn't handle this southern woman." Haha I laughed then, and I'm still laughing now :) As of right now, I haven't decided if we will be able to go back to being friends. I would like to but unfortunately I opened up my mouth last night and said some rather nasty things to him before I had a chance to sit down and really think about what he was trying to tell me. And in all honesty I am still pretty upset so I suppose only time will tell what happens. I did apologize to him this morning, so hopefully that set things back on the right path. Thankfully I have so many wonderful friends to take my mind off things :)

So many tasks and projects to distract me as well.

I went and picked some wildflowers on the dirt road yesterday and put them in a Mason jar on the table, I smile every time I walk by them. Flowers always cheer me up :)

The garden is going crazy!! Some of the corn is over my head, and I'm so excited to be able to have grilled corn on the cob soon :)

The compost pile is no longer composting so we had some surprise seedlings which turned out to be some type of gourd. They are starting to look so pretty and colorful :)

I have a few tomatoes... big and small :) I can't wait for Mater and Mayonnaise biscuits!!

The flowers that I nursed back to health are doing wonderful!!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment