Saturday, May 5, 2012

post that didn't save my title and how I have forgotten what it was supposed to be....

Lately I have felt so peaceful. Everything seems to be going right for the first time in a long while. Family relationships and friendships are going strong. School went wonderfully this semester. I have the time to do the things I want to do... and without working, money management has been a huge part of this! But most of all, my relationship with God has improved drastically. I believe leaving church was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Church is just something I need, it's something I crave. Athens Church has truly brought me great joy over the past several months of attending. It is good worship company and I have made a wonderful friend. This is where the patience comes in. Michael has helped me on my journey of recovery because he too is still on his journey of recovery. He know how I feel and knows how to comfort me when I need comforting. I see a best friend relationship developing there, and hopefully more :) We have already established that we like each other but both of us have made it clear that things should move slow. It is so hard sometimes to keep that in mind because there are so many things I want right now that only a relationship can offer. Only time will tell but he is well worth the wait. I continue to pray that life stays right where it is...
(That last part may not make sense to yall because life never stays the same for long, but I understand it... and I couldn't figure out another way to explain it)

No comments:

Post a Comment