Saturday, May 5, 2012

Promised Pictures :)

I took a bunch of pictures of the horse last weekend because we thought we were going to have to put him down but Doc came out and looked at him and decided that his knee was just slipping in and out of joint. I get to play vet and give him pain medicine as needed.

My Cherokee roses have gone crazy, in a GOOD way !!

My Eggplant, Cilantro and Pumpkin seeds have finally sprouted. I must get the other bed ready for them. I have SO much basil, but I love it :)

I know this might be odd but I like dead flowers...its an odd beauty. 

I got tired of walking through the grass so I made a path. Thank you daddy for bringing me the wood chips from the pile!!

When I went to give the horse his medicine the other day I saw these flowers and naturally, I picked them. We usually have them growing up the dirt road but I haven't seen a single one this year. 

This is the self portrait I drew a year ago in my college art class. I was just walking around with the camera and thought I would share. It turned out rather well I think. 

My red rose

The sweetest little puppies EVER!!

The improvements I made to the chicken coop, hopefully I wont have any more snake surprises. 

Magnolia tree. I think the flowers are so beautiful <3

Flowers started in cinder blocks...

Squash and corn in the garden!!! YAY!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment